Monday 8 September 2014

About Myself

My name Mohd Aliff Bin Mohd Dzukhi, born on 2th November 1996, at Wisma Pakar Perbidanan Sungai Petani. I was born in Kedah but exaggerated in Penang. I have 4 siblings and my children to three of the four siblings. My father's name Mohd Dzukhi Bin Md Said, my father died in 2008. My mother’s name Suzana Binti Hassan. My mother worked at the Penang Development Corporation.

I have received his early education in 'Tabika Pasti Kampung Lahar Minyak' at the age of 3 to 6 years. after that, I entered primary school in 'Sekolah Kebangsaan Permatang Janggus' I go to school there until I take UPSR, and I get a 1A 2B 1C and 1D. I have extended education in secondary schools 'Sekolah Menengah Permatang Tok Labu'. while in high school I was given the responsibility to be a librarian, when I was in Form 3 PMR exam and I have acquired 1B 5C 2D, I am so saddened by what I have experienced during the PMR exam

When I was in Form 4 and I was so active in co-curricular activities, such as I have represented the school to the state to participate in the presentation of the annual report of the heats in the convention program young entrepreneurs of the 15th state of Penang and I also attended a convention of young entrepreneurs program to-15 Penang state. I took my SPM in 2012 and as a result, I got a 5C 1B 2B 1E. I really regret this decision and make my mom upset. I'm not clever like my sister and my brother who always got good results in the exam. but I've tried as best and this is what I get.

After graduating from high school, I was working at McDonald's while waiting in line for further study, I work for wants to gather experience. current results UPU out I have checked and my application is not successful and I'm still waiting for the results of the UPU POLIKA, but POLIKA special offer, I am not interested, so I declined, because I was more interested in the business field viewed. so I had to meet and talk with my teacher and my teacher my suggestion to apply KPTM, and I immediately applied, and alhmdulillah my application was successful. most excitedly application first choice as I could the special interests me most.

I plan to develop a productive, informative, disciplined, and responsive to the changing work environment in order to enhance economic growth and increase employment opportunities. in addition to developing a workforce that is skilled, knowledgeable and competitive in an environment of harmonious industrial relations and social justice. Under the proposal, I need to learn more earnest in this field so that I can achieve my ambition to be a successful businessman.

It's all about me, my school and career planning if I take human resource management as my main choice to further my studies. Despite the great interest in this field, businessmen also serve so many opportunities in Malaysia, especially in the future. This work is not only about making money, but also mainly on how to improve the economy. As this area is less dominated by indigenous Malay, I think I have a responsibility to help my own people. I definitely will do anything to achieve my goals. Moreover, dentistry will be one of the career and of course people will start looking for opportunities to get to know more about it.

Aliff Dzukhi

No comments:

Post a Comment